What Makes Us Different?
- No twisting, cracking or manual manipulation. We utilize a gentle, low force, specific approach to chiropractic using state-of-the-art instrument adjusting, supported by over 35 years of research.
- We are fully invested in the Activator Methods treatment protocols with state-of-the-art instruments and tables, training, research and certification.
- Dr. Schaeffer has earned annual certification at Activator's highest level for 24 years, the longest Advanced Rated Activator practitioner in Iowa. He is one of only a handful of Activator Instructors in Iowa.
- Dr. Schaeffer has published TMJ/TMD (jaw disorders) research; Co-investigator in recent NIH grant for TMD research with University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Palmer College of Chiropractic.
-We are well experienced in long term chronic issues and in unusual conditions and traumas.
Why Are We Different?
- We are unconditionally committed to patient care. When patients come to us, we are unconditionally committed to getting results. We are committed to restoring function to as normal as possible.
- We believe in every individual’s potential for the restoration of health.
- Health education is always included in the cost of your care.
-We offer no charge consultations as requested, to determine if our care is appropriate.
Patients Say It Best: “Dr. Schaeffer has helped me immensely through his care for my overall health. The method used by Dr. Schaeffer gets the results I need to stay active.” David D.
Activator Methods Chiropractic Techniques are practiced here.